The following Terms and Conditions for Medical Advisory Appointments must be accepted by the client before an appointment is made with Nicky Keay Fitness.
Dr Nicky Keay is a fully qualified medical doctor, licensed to practise with the General Medical Council. The client agrees that Dr Keay provides an advisory service, and that the client remains under the care of his or her General Practitioner for medical guidance, in the first instance.
All appointments will be face to face discussions, taking place by video conference.
The initial appointment lasts up to 40 minutes, including the following.
- Discussion of clinical presentation, including history, test results and medical explanation in the context of the individual
- Personalised advice on lifestyle behaviours such as exercise, nutrition and recovery
- Advice on further investigations, where clinically indicated
- Advice on other complementary forms of support
- Mutual agreement on a suggested personalised plan
- A summary letter will be provided within a week after the appointment
Follow-up appointments can be arranged, at an additional charge. Follow-up appointments, lasting up to 20 minutes, include a review of the following.
- Any changes in clinical status
- Any further test results
- Discussion of practical outcomes of personalised plan
- Mutual agreement of any modifications to personalised plan
- An update of the initial summary letter will be provided within a week after the appointment
A referral letter addressed to a healthcare professional, which may include sensitive information, may be requested by the client. Upon mutual agreement, a referral letter may be provided at an additional charge.
All personal data will be kept strictly confidential. No personal data will be shared with any third party without the prior consent of the client. Personal data will be stored in compliance with GDPR.
In order for an appointment to go ahead, payment must be made 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment date.
If you wish to change or cancel your appointment, this must be agreed 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment, otherwise a refund cannot be provided.